1. High degree of substitution: substitution value 0.85-1.4.
2. Heat resistance stability: the performance of the aqueous solution is stable below 80℃, when the temperature is close to 150℃, it can still show a certain viscosity and can maintain about 48h.
3. Acid and alkali resistance and salt resistance: PH value is stable in the range of 3-11, and can be used in various polar and harsh environments.
4. Good compatibility: it is compatible with other cellulose ethers, water-soluble gums, softeners, resins, etc.; when the degree of substitution of PAC exceeds 1.2, it gradually shows oil solubility.
5. Good solubility: it can be dissolved in cold water and hot water faster with simple stirring equipment; hot water dissolves faster; instant PAC can be fully dissolved in a few minutes, greatly improving the convenience of use And production efficiency.
6. Good stability: PAC water solution has light stability, longer shelf life; strong anti-bacterial mildew performance, no fermentation.
7. Very low usage: Due to the high degree of substitution and high stability of PAC itself, its usage is only equivalent to 30%-60% of carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) under the same usage environment, which is to a certain extent This reduces the company’s cost of use. It has a higher cost-effective advantage; at the same time, it saves raw material consumption and has higher economic and social benefits.
8. The main raw material of polyanionic cellulose (PAC) is refined cotton, which has no pharmacological effects and is physiologically harmless. The production process is green and environmentally friendly.