Potassium hydroxide storage and transportation conditions and leakage treatment
Storage and transportation conditions:
1. Store in a dry and clean warehouse, pay attention to moisture and rain.
2. It should be stored separately from flammable or combustible materials and acids.
3. When handling, it should be lightly loaded and unloaded to prevent damage to packaging and containers.
4. It is not suitable for transportation in rainy days.
1. Isolate the leakage pollution area, and set up warning signs around it. It is recommended that emergency personnel wear gas masks and chemical protective clothing.
2. Do not directly touch the leakage, add a small amount to a large amount of water, adjust to neutrality, and then put it into the wastewater system.
3. It can also be washed with a large amount of water, and the diluted washing water can be put into the waste water system.
4. If there is a large amount of leakage, it should be discarded after collection and recycling or harmless treatment.