1. Product introduction of Zinc chloride
CAS : 7646-85-7
Chemical Formula: ZnCl2
Molecular weight: 136.315
EINECS No.: 201-064-4
UN: UN 2924 3/PG 1
Density: 2.91 g/cm3
Melting point: 283℃
The boiling point: 732℃
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:Hosea Chem®
Another name: ZnCl2; Zinc Salt; battery grade 98% Zinc Chloride; zinc chloride 98% min; Zinc chloride powder, Salinized zinc.
Hosea Chem® Zinc chloride is a white granular, rod or powder. No smell. Easy to moisture absorption. The solubility in water is 432g at 25℃ and 614g at 100℃. 1g was dissolved in 0.25ml 2% hydrochloric acid, 1.3ml ethanol, 2ml glycerin. Soluble in acetone. Add more water to produce aerobic zinc chloride. Its aqueous solution is acidic with a pH of about 4.Relative density 2.907. Melting point is about 290℃. The boiling point of 732 ℃.Toxic, half lethal dose (rat, vein) 60 ~ 90mg/kg.Corrosive.
2. Product Parameter(Specification) of Zinc chloride
National Standard of People’s Republic of China GB1625-79
Corrosion test of Zinc
3.Product Feature And Application of Zinc chloride
Zinc chloride is an inorganic salt, which has a wide range of industrial applications. Zinc chloride is easily soluble in water and is the most soluble of solid salts (25°C,432g/100g) due to the formation of H[ZnCl2(OH)] due to its dissolution in water. Soluble in methanol, ethanol, glycerin, acetone, ether, insoluble in liquid ammonia. Strong deliquescence, can absorb moisture from the air and deliquescence. It has the properties of dissolving metal oxides and cellulose.Molten zinc chloride has good electrical conductivity. Thick white smoke forms during the heat.Zinc chloride is corrosive and toxic.
1) zinc chloride in the inorganic industry as an activator for the production of activated carbon, the activated carbon becomes porous material, increase its surface area.
2) It is also used in the manufacture of soluble foam extinguishing liquid and raw material for the production of zinc cyanide.
3) zinc chloride organic industry used as a solvent of polyacrylonitrile, organic synthesis of contact agent, dehydrating agent.Shrinkage mixture, deodorant.
4) It is also used as a special surface activator and catalyst for the production of vanillin, aural, indomethacin and cation exchange resin.
5) It is used as a purifier in the petroleum industry.
6) Zinc chloride is used in the dye industry as a stabilizer of ice dye chromogenic salts.
7) It is also used in the production of reactive dyes and cationic dyes.
8) Zinc chloride is used as an auxiliary material for vulcanization accelerator ZPC in rubber industry.
9) It is used as mordant, mercerizing agent and weight adding agent in the printing and dyeing industry.
10) Used as zinc ion additive for galvanizing with ammonium salt in electroplating industry.
11) Used as raw material of white pigment in pigment industry.
12) Used in the metallurgical industry to produce aluminum alloy and treat metal surface.
13) Used as a rust remover during welding.
14) Coal preparation plant is often used for floating and sinking experiments.
15) Zinc chloride is used as a dehydrating agent and shrinkage agent in organic synthesis industry and as a catalyst for the production of vanillin, raxaldehyde, anti-inflammatory and analgesic drugs and cation exchange resins.
16) Zinc chloride can be used as a solvent for polyacrylonitrile.
17) used as mordant, mercerizing agent and sizing agent in dyeing and weaving industry.
18) in the textile industry as the production of cotton bucket, shuttle and other materials of raw materials (cotton fiber co-solvent), can improve the adhesion of the fiber.
(Mainly used in cell, galvanization, catalytic agent,water treatment,active carbon, flux, paper-making indusry etc.)
4.Product Details of Zinc chloride
Zinc chloride is the most soluble solid salt at room temperature, but the solubility of ammonium nitrate is much higher than that of zinc chloride at 80℃.
5.Product Qualification of Zinc chloride
With the best prices, good quality, and good service, Hosea Chem® Zinc chloride are highly recognized and praised by our customers. Meantime, we provide technical support of each product and marketing competition survey to help customers further enlarge their business easily.
6.Deliver, Shipping And Serving of Zinc chloride
Packaging: in 25 kg best PP bags / 50 kg plastic drums/ 1000kg jumbo bags. 25kg P.P.vacuum bag with pallet (PVC woven bags with PE liner)
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, away from fire and heat. Equivalent with oxidant and edible chemicals. Pay attention to personal protection, no direct contact with the body. In contact with skin (eyes), rinse with running water.
Delivery Detail: 2 weeks after confirm order.
Shipping: by sea.
Ⅰ. over 10 years of export trading experience.
Ⅱ. 7x24 hours custome service, help you to solve your questions anytime you want.
Ⅲ. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
Ⅳ. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
Ⅴ. Fast response, fast service .Emails will be replied in 12 hours. Ensure your questions will be answered in time.
Q1.What's the payment terms?
T/T or L/C.
Q2.What's the shelf life for the cargos?
Our product's shelf life is 2 years, which is based on dry and ventilated storage.
Q3.What's the delivery time?
We usually deliver the cargos within 10~25 days after receiving customer's prepayment and original LC.
Q4.What documents can we supply?
Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of analysis, Certificate of Origin, Health Certificate issued by CIQ with embassy legalized, Bill of Loading etc.
The documents will be sent by Express within 24 hours against your full payment.